Kayla Johnson is an in-network provider with:
- The Alliance
- Chorus Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Evernorth Behavioral Health
- Forward Health
- Health Partners
- United Health Care
NO SURPRISE ACT NOTICE & YOUR RIGHT TO A “GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE”
You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ explaining how much your medical care may cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who do not have insurance, or who are not using insurance, a cost estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Your health care provider must give you a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ in writing for scheduled services within designated timeframes. You can also ask your health care provider for a ‘Good Faith Estimate’ before you schedule an item or service
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your ‘Good Faith Estimate’, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
If you have out-of-network benefits in your insurance policy, we will gladly bill out-of-network with any insurance company if they allow. We are unable to work with Medicaid or Medicare (including the Blue Cross BlueAdvantage Medicare HMO or MedAdvantage PPO).
Star Meadow Counseling
Provides Therapy Services to:
Hudson WI | River Falls WI | New Richmond WI | Somerset WI | Ellsworth WI